MY HAIRCARE ROUTINE FOR STRONGER HAIR WITH RE'EQUIL







Taking care of your hair is so important, but it’s often difficult to do with all the hair coloring products and styling tools that can cause major damage. However, it’s possible to revive hair that you thought might not have a chance, and turn it into a beautiful mane. I just wanted to share the routine that has helped me grow my hair, and maintain its health. These products have saved my hair, and helped me in my growth journey. 
I have been using Re’equil haircare products.

Re’equil stands for re-balance and re-balancing of various hair and skin concerns form the essence of all our products.  All their products are dermatologically tested and adhere to strict quality controls coupled with deep-rooted research and development process. They bundle all this together, put in their products and sincerely pass on to their consumers. 
The products that i have been using are-
1. HAIR FALL CONTROL SHAMPOO 
2. BABASSU ANTI-FRIZZ AND SMOOTHENING CONDITIONER
3. HAIR FALL CONTROL SERUM

The steps that I've been incorporating in my daily regime are as follows-

OILING

My scalp gets really oily, so I wash my hair almost every alternate days. I know that this washes out the natural oils that have yet to get to my ends, so once a week, or every other week, depending on my hair’s health, I take a ton of organic olive oil and just let it sit in my hair for an hour or so before I shower. 

CHOOSE RIGHT SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

I’ve been using Re’equil shampoo and conditioner together for a few months, and I love the result. 
I really like them so far and I'm happy to support a beauty brand that do not use parabens, silicones, sulphates and mineral oils.
Re’equil Hair Fall Control Shampoo is free from sulphates, silicones and parabens. It is enriched with Vitamins B3 (Niacin), B5 (Panthenol), and B7 (Biotin) that strengthen my hair from the roots. These ingredients prevent hair fall, and build a healthy environment for hair growth by stimulating hair follicles.
Re’equil Babassu Anti-Frizz And Smoothening Conditioner comes with the goodness of Babassu oil, from the Amazon rain forests, which is a natural alternative to silicones which conditions without silicone build-up on the scalp. Its anti-aging and anti-pollution properties protects my hair from environmental damages.










AFTER CARE

Afterwards, I usually let my hair air dry and I apply hair serum to my scalp. I use Re’equil Hair Fall Control Serum. I like this serum because it doesn't leave my hair looking oily afterwards but it protects frizz. 




Re’equil Hair Fall Control Serum has Cressatine - Indian cress and Watercress extract, an ECOCERT raw material that helps in boosting hair growth and improving hair structure, and Aminexil–a 5-Alpha reductase inhibitor that helps to block formation of DHT, a primary cause for genetic hair loss. D-Pethenol regulates the sebum while biotin stimulates the folicies. Regular use of this serum helps to increase the hair density and thickness.














DIET

Eating a balanced diet with the right nutrients can help promote hair growth, especially if you’re experiencing hair loss due to poor nutrition.




Leafy green vegetables, eggs, nuts, and carrots are some foods that are good for hair. 






Also read this blog where i was featured. :)
Raise Your Style Quotient With These Top 10 Fashion Bloggers In Pune

Comments

  1. The herbal and Ayurveda products found a prominent place in the cosmetic industry and people started using products sealed with natural elements rather than the chemical compositions.
    Fore More Detail :- https://bit.ly/2KVb6W8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing nice information about hair growth anti-hair loss serum with us. i glad to read this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a useful information about hair care with us.
    best hair fall shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Dear Admin,
    I am Jamal Lloyd Johnson. Very informative post! I am thankful to you for providing this unique information.
    Jamal Lloyd Johnson
    Apollo Management:Mail: 1236 N. Sweetzer Ave, unit 17
    West Hollywood, CA 90069
    Jamal Lloyd Johnson
    Jamal Lloyd Johnson
    Jamal Lloyd Johnson
    Jamal Lloyd Johnson"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Really Awesome Post! I am thankful to you for providing this unique information. Wonderful blog & good post. Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Your thinking is very well.
    Men's Health Erectile Dysfunction

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are many blogs I have read. But when I read Your Blogs I have found such useful information, fresh content with such amazing editing everything is superb in your blog. Thank you so much for sharing this useful and informative information with us.

    free doctor consultation app

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found this blog informative or very useful for me. I suggest everyone, once you should go through this.

    allergy treatment in hindi

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog is really helpful to deliver updated affairs over internet which is really appraisable.
    Coolsculpting santa clara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing tips on how to manage my hair this summer. Needed a great blog with this. I came across one of the blog on Kasratshala to find the reason hair loss . Reading this helped me to know the problem from the root.

    ReplyDelete
  11. factorial hundred In the last few days, the “factorial of 100” is one of the top subjects and a lot of maths geeks compute it using voice assistants such as Alexa, Shiri, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing nice information. This Kerastase Bain Prevention Shampoo is amazing! It keeps my hair healthy. I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are amazing products but for me plant based biotin supplement are useful. It really reduces my hair fall and also improves hair growth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts